Madelynn Rae, you are 11 months old!! Well, to be honest you’re a little older than 11 months because your mom is always late doing your monthly posts! Your first birthday party is coming up on us and I can’t help but reminisce about the days leading up to your arrival last year. I was scared that I wouldn’t be able to take care of three babies all so young but then you graced us with your presence and all was forgotten. You are just such a special baby in every single way. We love you so much and I don’t know how we got so lucky to be chosen to be your parents.
At 11 months-
- You wear a size 5 diaper. We had to quit buying the size 6 diapers; they were more expensive so we’ve been squeezing your bodacious booty into size 5’s.
- You wear size 18-24 months clothing and you can fit into size 2T shirts.
- I am guessing you weigh around 26 lbs.
- You have two teeth on the bottom and just broke 3 on top!
- You were waking up once a night but are back to sleeping 11 hours .. thank goodness! Those three teeth must’ve hurt you!
- You are walking!! I can’t believe it! You stand up every now and then on your own but still haven’t conquered that but you will pull up on the couch or anywhere you can and walk across the room! Once you figure out how to stand up on your own, you got this baby girl!
- You love bath time!
- Mickey mouse is possibly your favorite person.. besides your siblings.
- You still will not kiss me and your daddy on demand. You will kiss Jocelynn and JP. Open mouth and all and it makes us so jealous because you slap us in the face when we try and get a kiss!
- You nap in the morning for 15-30 minutes and I wake you so you will go back down with the twins at 12/12:30 and you will sleep until 2:30!
- You still will not wear a bow. AT.ALL. You hate anything on your head. I try and get you to wear one but you take it off immediately. Below are pictures of you taken your headband off and you thought it was so funny when you threw it in the floor. I have been putting your hair in a small pony tail right on top. You hate it but you can’t reach it and it looks precious!
Time is flying by and in just a couple of weeks you will be one. You will no longer be a baby but you’ll always be my baby. My little miracle child and such a gift from God. You are an amazing child. I say this every month but you truly are a remarkable young girl. I can’t wait to see what type of little toddler you grow into be and then little girl. I hope you are always full of life and that it is never taken away from you because living through your eyes makes everything so spectacular. I love you baby girl. Always and forever you are my sweet heart;) Happy 11 Months Madelynn Rae!