Candy Cane Blossom Cookies
I made these cookies yesterday and they are so easy, delicious and pretty! The perfect cookie to cook with the kids or take to a family gathering!
- 1 bag of Hershey’s brand Candy Cane Cookies ( I used m&ms)
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2-3 cups APF (I say this because I ended up using more flour than two cups to get the dough into “ball” form. Just add the flour until the texture is good enough to make a ball)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Red and Green colored sugar
Preheat oven to 350. Remove wrappers from kisses if you are using kisses (approx. 35).
Beat butter, sugar, vanilla and egg in large bowl. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. Add flour mixture alternatively with milk to the butter mixture.
When dough is good enough to form a ball, shape into 1 inch balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges or lightly brown. Remove from oven and let cool 2-3 minutes before topping with kisses or m&ms. Makes approximately 35 cookies! And you are welcome;)