I’m linking up with the Good Life Blog today for the awesome Five on Friday! Have I told you how much i love this linkup? I can tell you everything that’s going on and a ton of other random things (like I know you love;)!
1) We went to two birthday parties last Saturday! Our first stop was my friend Lindsay’s. Here daughter, Emma, turned ONE! It was so much fun celebrating that sweet baby girl. She didn’t mind all of the attention. In fact, she got right up and showed everyone how good she was at walking! Go Emma!!
Our second stop was our nieces birthday party who will be turning FIVE at the end of the month. I cant believe this baby girl is five. It blows my mind. I feel like i was holding her little baby body just yesterday! I was so proud of the BIL. He did such a great job with the party. He had a soup bar for food, games and a hay-ride. The games were hilarious. He had the kids do a sack race and then… the adults! No, i did not jump on that band-wagon. After having three babies in two years, people don’t want to see that! After the sack races were complete, Mark attached a tail onto Gracie’s pants and let all of the kids chase her around to try and get the tail! It was the cutest thing i have ever seen!! Good job Mark and Brooke with her birthday party and HAPPY BIRTHDAY baby girl!
2) Speaking of birthday parties.. I am starting to make custom made banners. I put a special on IG yesterday. I’m taking 10 custom banner orders for just $15! These are worth a lot more than that. Just think about it. I get the supplies, I design the banner, I print out the banner, tie the banner, ship the banner. I do everything so you have to do nothing! I still have some spots available if you re interested! Email me and we will talk! Here is a picture of the banner I made for Emma’s birthday party
3) My kids have started talking so much lately! Its insane. Words I didn’t even know they knew or saying peoples names I didn’t think they really knew! My favorite right now is “whoa baby”! Ive been saying this for a while and they have picked up on it good because that’s all they say. Every time they drop a sippy cup, run into something, fall down, its all “whoa baby”!
4) We were suppose to have our first toddler group this week with the Birmingham Moms of Multiples but it was canceled. I was soooo looking forward to it too. I even made rice krispie treats!! That didn’t stop us from getting out of the house though! I was determined and ready to get out of the house. I go stir-crazy quite often. So i loaded the kiddos up and off we went to Target, lunch, Starbucks, Hobby Lobby, post office, a consignment shop, the park and papaws! Yup, we were pretty busy that day! I had so much fun with them. I must say that they behaved so well and every single minute of that day was soaked in by me. While we were in Target, everything was “ca-ute” to the twins. I just die. They are my everything.
5) My pain is much better. I’m still hurting every now and then but i am able to at least get out of the bed in the mornings. I started on a prescription called Mobic and it seems to be helping tremendously. I go see a doctor on the 5th of November so hopefully they can tell me whats going on. Thank you all so much for your prayers!