I found this fun little link up and thought why not? It’s a way to tell you about everything that goes on during the week or any random five things I need to talk about!
1. I feel like it is taking a while for all of us to get back in routine of things after vacay. Don’t get me wrong, vacation is always fun but with little ones it is a lot more work than play! I am glad that I had so much help with them while being down there. We are all still so exhausted though hah. The babies go to bed at 7 and aren’t waking up until 8:30 the next morning. Not complaining a bit about that;) BTW- I still need to do a beach post! Ill be on top of that this weekend!
2. Jocelynn has started taking off her diaper! That little girl is wild! She will say “mommy! no, no” when I try and put a diaper on her. When she has a diaper on she takes it off and then runs from me laughing! Cute but mommy doesn’t want any accidents. I put leggings on her to fix this problem. I think we might go buy a potty just for the fun of it and see what happens.
3. I have the biggest sweet tooth lately! I don’t know if it just stuck around after being pregnant with Maddie but I’ve never been a big “sweet” eater or ice cream. I use to hate ice cream but now? Can you say addicted? The husband brings me home this lovely treat every other day and I LOVE him for that;)
4. Jocelynn and JP have started telling me no! I cant believe they are old enough to tell me no. Makes me so sad because it makes me realize just how much they understand now. Ill ask for hugs and kisses and they say “no, no momma”. Jocelynn always tells JP “no.no bubba” if he is stealing her toys and its so cute. I don’t like the word no coming from them but it just means they are growing up and I’m soaking all of that in right now!
5. We went to I-Jump this morning. Its an inside gym that has a ton of inflatable slides! They had so much fun and I have to admit that we love bouncing in the bouncy house and going down the slides as much as they do! Maddie just slept the whole time, bless her little heart! Jp is so brave. He kept going down these huge slides all by himself. He didn’t really slide.. more like roll down but he had a blast and so did Joc. My husband and I put some pictures and videos on IG so follow along! I’m Jenzant1 and the hubs is Matt1434.
That was fun! I hope to do this every week for “catch ups!” Yall have a great weekend!