I have a few thoughts or things I feel I need to write down, so why not do it in a “random” post??
- We had an awful snow/ice day(s) in Alabama this past week. The weathermen predicted us to just to get a “light dusting”. No one worried about going to get their milk, bread and still went to work/school that day. The snow started around 10 that day and it continued to come down until much later that day. It was freezing! All of the people who went to work and all of the kids who went to school were stranded. The people who tried to make it home ended up abandoning their cars on the interstates and major highways. They chose to walk home!! The kids whose parent’s couldn’t make it to them had to spend the night at school. It was all so sad and its crazy that this even happened! The weathermen have all admitted to making a huge mistake in judgment. I would have to say that yall were right about that mistake!
- Matt went to the doctor today for his follow up appointment. He found out he has to be out of work for another month and has to start physical therapy three days a week. The doctor told him that he was healing wonderfully! So that’s great news!!
- My dad had a stint put in today. He had some minor blockage. Everything went smoothly but I would really appreciate some prayers for his healing process!!
- I want to start reading a daily devotional but there are so many choices!! Do you have any recommendations??
- I cannot find the time to open up my etsy shop! It is going to be my goal this month since the hubs will be off for another month. I cant wait to show yall everything I have been designing!! If you would like any party supplies until then email me at Jenzant1115@gmail. I’ve opened up an IG shop! You can follow me @junkbyjenn
- Maddie thinks she is big all of the sudden. From crawling to pulling up and now taking a couple steps with her walker!! I cant handle it!! She is my baby and I am having so much fun with her. It is honestly hard not to laugh or play with her when she is up because she is such a clown and a little angel!
- I think I had a few more random thoughts but it feels so good to finally sit down and watch tv, so I think I’m going to do just that! Yall have a good night!