YUM, right? Me and my babies made this amazing stuff this weekend. I don’t have the biggest sweet tooth in the world, I prefer salty snacks. But when you mix salty and sweet, I am all over it!
- 14 crushed/broken up oreos.
- 1 1/2 C pretzels broken into pieces.
- 1 1/2 lbs white chocolate
- 1 C Candy Corm
- Your favorite Halloween candy (I used Reese Pieces because they are Halloween colors and YUMMY)
- Brown and Orange colored sprinkles
Start by covering a sheet with wax paper. (I always spray the wax paper with Pam just to make sure of no sticking)
Spread broken cookies, pretzels, 3/4 candy corn and candy onto the sheet.
Sprinkle remaining candy corn and sprinkles onto chocolate while it is still wet.
Place cookie sheet in refrigerator until it had harden.
Such an easy recipe and the babies had so much fun making this with me! 10 minutes is all it takes to make a yummy fun memory;)