Its that time again! Time for a holiday wish list!
I love making wish lists. Its possible you could get one thing or a few things. You could even send it to your whole family and wish for it all! After all, that is why its called a Wish List. I am completely happy with everything in my life but it never hurts to wish for something, so here is my wish list for this holiday season!
1. Gold Bar Necklace. I LOVE these! So pretty and you can get any names or dates engraved to it. I don’t know a certain shop but I have been looking around on Etsy. Just search “Gold bar necklaces” in the search window on Etsy.
2.R&F. I have been wanting Rodan and Fields for a long time! A friend of mine sent me some samples a couple of months ago and I was amazed to see a difference within just a couple of days! If I don’t end up getting this, it will be my goal to save some money to purchase some. It is a bit pricey but that’s what you have to pay for good skin care and this stuff speaks for itself!
3. Gift Cards! Who doesn’t love a gift card? It is a present that you cannot go wrong with! I love giving gift cards too if it is one of those people who have everything. I would love gift cards from some of my favorite online boutiques: Hazel & Olive, Shop Riff Raff, Jane.
4. A new lens. A good one too. I want a good lens so bad. One that takes good quality pictures. It doesn’t even have to be this one but I would like something similar. My lens doesn’t even auto focus anymore! I love taking pictures with it too especially now since I got eye-fi and I can get the photos through wifi from my camera to my phone! This lens looks amazing so I am wishing hard on this one;)
5. DATE NIGHT! I am wishing for someone, anyone, to gift us with a date night for NYE. I cant remember the last time we went out for New Years. For the past few years I have either been pregnant or laying little babies down for bed at an early hour. Matt goes to a friends house while I stay home with the kids but this year I would really love to go out together and have fun! Maybe even dress up and go eat dinner too!
6.Tieks!! These flats speak for themselves. Anyone who owns a pair is going to tell you to buy a pair. I’ve heard they are as comfortable as they look. Usually I wouldn’t pay for something like this when it doesn’t look worth it to me but I haven’t heard any negative rumors about Tieks.. We could all use a good pair of flats!
7. 3D Fiber Mascara!! I have never had a problem with my eyelashes until recently. I used waterproof mascara for a week or so in a row and it destroyed them. I have always used cheaper brands from Walmart or CVS. I have heard such good things about this from friends and other bloggers. People are even putting before and after pics from using it and I was amazed. Something else us girls cant live without!
8. Photoshop! Please oh please!! I have been asking this for as long as I can remember. I should have took the plunge last year when it went on sale for $90 on Amazon. I am going to keep an eye out to see if the price will drop back down this year for the holidays and might finally buy it!!
Here’s to wishing you get what you want too!!