My babies are a year and a half! They turned 1.5 on June 30th so I’m a little behind on getting this post up! Whoops! It blows my mind that I will have TWO two year olds in just a short 4 months!
They’ve changed and grown so much from one to 1.5! I love my little blessings so much that it hurts. I don’t know what I would do without them. Yeah sure, there are days where I want to go crazy because of the whining from teething but I’ve learned I would much rather have those days than not have them at all. Because if we didn’t have the bad days, you wouldn’t be able to enjoy those good days.
Oh, my sweet baby girl. You are our little “drama queen” I think we could say. Your feelings get hurt very easily and whenever brother steals your toys you literally break down. But you are my little sweet heart. You’ve started giving BIG hugs. You open your arms wide and squeeze mommy and daddy tight! We love it! You are so maternal. Its amazes me. You love all of your siblings. When bubba or Madelynn let out a cry, you try your best to fix it. If bubba cries you go and get his “bobba” (a huge monkey) and his pappi and take them to him. If bubba starts to cough, you run over to him and start patting him on the back. When Madeylnn cries, you run over there and try to rock her but you rock her a little too hard so mommy helps you. You will also give Maddie her pappi or bottle when she cries. You are such an amazing young girl. I can see your imagination growing and growing lately. You love playing with your babies and playing :mommy” to them. I cant believe you are going to be two soon. I cant wait to see how your little personality comes out even more over the next four months.
- Clothing – Size 24 months/ 2T
- Diaper – size 5 and 6
- Favorite toys- Golf bag, shopping cart, baby dolls, blocks.
- Vocabulary- You say so many words and speak in full sentences but here are a few: Holy cow, Bubba, ball, dog, mommy, dada, moomoo, pawpaw, chik, baby, Mammee (maddie), ungry (hungry), shoes, juice, S*** (yes we are trying to break this habit) and so many more words!
- You take one nap a day. 12-3:30 on a good day and that’s most days.
- You are getting your eye teeth in right now and are in so much pain;(
- You can take your diaper off and then run from me. When you go and pee-pee with mommy, you get toilet paper and hand me some and give yourself some. You then “wipe” and throw it in the potty. We are going to buy a potty soon to start exploring with you!
- You are stranger shy. You will not let anyone get near you or hold you that you do not know. Some people hate this fact but I love it because I know for a fact you will scream for mommy if someone is holding you that isn’t suppose to be.
- You love your bath time still! It has always been one of your favorite parts of the day! We have a really hard time getting you out!
- You are a mommy’s girl 🙂
You are mommy and daddy’s little clown! You are always smiling or laughing. Not even kidding. We will tell you to do a “mean face” and your mean face is smiling with eyes crunched because you are so sweet! You are ALL boy. You skipped the crawling to walking part and just started running. We have not been able to get you to slow down ever since. You love your sissy so much. You follow her and do whatever she is doing. You also like to steal whatever toy she is playing with but she is pretty good about going to find a different one. We are trying to get you to share more! You are a human garbage disposal.Literally. We cannot feed you enough. You are hungry all of the time so I feed you all day long. You love your daddy so much! Whenever Roxanne started barking in the middle of the day, you know that means daddy is home and you run to the door screaming “da-da” while laughing. You are such a blessing and we love you so much sweet boy!
- Clothing- you wear some 12 month pants. Mostly 18 month and 24 month shirts.
- Diaper size- we have you in 5’s because that’s what your sissy wears but you can fit into a 4.
- Favorite toys- Any and all balls or ball shaped toys, your inflatable pool you use to jump off the couch with, your slide, grocery cart, big truck, golf bag and your fishing rod.
- Vocabulary- You say so many words too! Just a few: Dada, Mommy, ball, dog, cow, moomoo, pawpaw, pops, pecker, bobba (a monkey you sleep with), night night, juice, nana, baby, mame (maddie), bath and more!
- You take one nap a day from 12-3:30.
- You are also getting your eye teeth in and in so much pain;( Two have started to break the gums though!
- You are getting better about being around strangers or people you don’t know. You use to cry when someone held you that you didn’t know or even got close to you but you are getting better about that.
- You are a little water bug. You love bath time but you LOVE the pool. You try and jump in even if mommy and daddy aren’t there! You hold your breath too. I think you will be an awesome little swimmer by this time next year!
- You are a daddy’s boy! We love you so much baby boy!
Yall love each other so much. Towards the end of our “photo-shoot” yall started playing Ring around the Rosie! I didn’t even have to tell JP to hug her. He just went up to Jocelynn and started giving her kisses and hugs, which gave me some great pictures!
I did the best I could on getting pictures of you both. Its hard to take pictures when you both are constantly running or distracted by something else hah!
Love you babies! Happy one and a half!