As you know, Jocelynn and JP are not even two, so they don’t actually tell me what they want. But being a mom, you get a good “vibe” of what they would want or what would make life easier. For example; finding a certain toy that distracts them for longer than 20 minutes so you can do a load of laundry or even get the dishes clean. I think presents at this young of an age should also help the mommy out;) What do you think??!
- A Ride-On. We didn’t think they would like this or even be big enough for one of these. Joey recently got one and they always want to go to “pawpaws annn car” (pawpaws house and ride the car). Jocelynn liked it at first but hasn’t been to crazy about it the past couple of times. JP on the other hand? We can’t get him off of it! I would like to find a two seater thats reasonably priced or possibly even find a used one in good condition.
- This might not sound like a good christmas present but I would really love for them to have new carseats. I bought their carseats at a garage sale last year and while they are good and safe, they are very worn out and don’t look at all comfortable to me. I think they would love a seat they could put their sippy cups in and also enjoy riding in since we like to travel to visit my parents.
- Another great gift would be gymnastics classes. Not something they can open but something that would provide fun and give us all something to do! Plus, help Jocelynn on the whole “balancing” thing. She is the clumsiest girl! No lie! Gymnastics is suppose to promote balance and I know for a fact that both of them would enjoy that! I have been looking at this place in Birmingham.
- I love this for bubba! Ive been wanting to get one for him for a while but i think Christmas or a birthday present would be a good idea for this one! And he will be able to help daddy “cut the grass” by the time spring comes!
- Have I told y’all how much JP loves a ball? The Bubble Guppies are right about a ball being the perfect toy. Am I the only one who refers to Bubble Guppies on a daily basis? Well, anyways he has a soccer ball that he absolutely loves and I think because of that he would love something like this.
- They both love a trampoline but only if they are on it by themselves hah. I think it would be awesome to have one in the backyard for them!
- A swing set. This is a little “big” on the wish list but oh how they would enjoy something like this. We have swings on an old set in the backyard but I would for them to have the whole shebang. It would be a lot easier walking to the backyard to play rather than driving 20 minutes. We need something to get all of that energy out at night;)
- And last but not least a train table. Im hoping to find a good deal on Black Friday for this one!!