Madelynn Rae, once again you have made mommy very sad because another month has just flown by us. You are SEVEN months old!! I thought time flew by with the twins but for some reason i was wrong. I don’t remember it flying by this fast with them. Maybe its the “second” child?? I guess having two toddlers running around makes the days go by fast too.
You are becoming your own little person. I love watching you grow and learn something new every single day. You are a beautiful child, inside and out.
At 7 Months-
- Clothing- 12 month shirts and pants.
- Diaper- Still a size 5
- Eating 3-4 bottles a day. You would much rather have food so this is a challenge for us.
- Eats pureed or food 3 times a day.
- Sleeping anywhere from 10-11 hours. You were waking up a couple times this past week but I think its because we have all had colds and not felt so great.
- No teeth yet! I am sure they will be visiting us soon though!
- You love peek-a-boo
- Not so crazy about being “contained” anymore. AKA your bouncer or excersaucer.
- Turns full circles on tummy but not crawling yet.
- You love your brother and sister so much. It makes me melt every time you laugh at them.
- You will not sleep without your swaddle. Ive tried and tried and tried again. I don’t know what else to do? Your dad says you’ll be in it until you are 15. We are working on it though. Its way past time to get out of it baby girl.
You are amazing. You are happy most of the time and if ever you are mad, its for a reason. You let Jocelynn and JP crawl all over you and you never cry. Plus, you are just as big as they are so I don’t think it bothers you that much! I think you’ll be crawling within the next month. I can tell that you want to so bad but I think your belly might be getting in the way;)
And of course Bubba and Sissy had to join in on the photo session..
I love you so much Madelynn! You are my precious gift from above and the sweetest angel in the world. Here’s to a great month!!