Well, here we are.. half a year! My sweet little surprise who not long ago we just knew as “nugget” has been in our lives for half of a year now!
Every single month comes a post and with that post I talk about how time goes by so fast. Well, it seems that time was on my side this past month. I feel like it slowed down just a bit and I was able to spend every single waking moment with her. Teaching her new things and letting her teach me too.
I cant even begin to tell yall how amazing this child is. She is amazing. That’s it. Plain and simple. She only cries if she has reason too. She is happy all of the time. She is fine with being “on the go” too which is one of the things I love most about her. The twins were never good at being out and on the go all day long but Maddie? She either goes to sleep or looks around at all the new sights. Like I told you… AMAZING.
At 6 months~
- Sitting unassisted! You’ve been doing it for a while but you are so good at it now! You love being able to see your brother and sister play!
- Loves your feet! Anytime you can get to them you are going to grab them. You would much rather play with your feet than any toy.
- Drinks 4 bottles a day and eats oatmeal/rice with a fruit or veggie 3x a day. Sometimes I cant get you to drink your bottle good because you would much rather have food. We have started bites too! I love watching you chew or should I say “gum” on food!
- Sleeping 10-12 hours a night and takes 2 naps a day.
- Wears 9-12 month clothing! Big baby girl!
- You wear a size 5 diaper! Just like your brother and sister!
- You weigh 20 lbs and 14 oz!!!! (no wonder you wear the same diaper size hah)
- You are almost 29 inches long!
- Started laughing out loud at Jocelynn and JP.
- Loves the johnny jumper and excersaucer.
- Hair is growing like crazy! Literally crazy. It grows straight up in the back of your head!
- Very independent.
Happy half year sweet Maddie! You are truly a remarkable and down right amazing young baby girl. Mommy and daddy love you more than life;)