My little princess turned two months on June 8th! Time is flying by quickly, just as it did with the twins. I have to say that it makes me sad but it also excites me. The twins are so much fun at their age and learning something new everyday. I cant wait to find out about Maddie’s personality and who she is going to be like. I love staring at her and just taking “her in” does that make sense? I mean every time I look at her I cant stop because she is so beautiful. There’s something about her little eyes. I’m not sure what it is yet but there’s something special about this girl.
At two months:
- Weighs 13 lbs
- 23 Inches long
- Wears a size 2 diaper
- 3-6 month clothing
- smiling so much!!
- Mimics my “ooohhhhhs” very well!
- she gets so excited when people talk to her.
- cries when JP cries (I think she might be in love with her older brother)
- still exclusively breastfeeding (with the exception of a little formula on the days she is very hungry. She actually doesn’t even like formula. Its so funny)
- Rolled over from tummy to back! She is so strong!
- Sleeps from 8:30-6:30 or 7
Here are the twins at two months old:
They both fit on the boppy lounger. They were so tiny compared to Maddie. She takes up that whole boppy! Hah!
Mommy and Daddy love you baby girl! You are getting so big, so quick! We are looking forward to getting to know more about you and seeing that little personality come out over the next month! Stay sweet.