Finally! Maddie’s ONE year post!
I know I have said this a million times over but I still can’t believe you are one. This past year has flown by and it has been amazing. You fit right into our family and all the chaos that goes into our everyday lives. You are such a laid back, precious little light of life and I don’t know what we did to deserve to call you ours. I am so blessed to be your mom and you remind me of that each and every single day. You are so outgoing and so go with the flow. I think you are a great mix of me, your daddy and your siblings. I love you to the moon and back sweet girl. Cant wait to see what this next year brings us;)
- You wear a size 5 Diaper
- You weigh 28 lbs and 4 oz
- You are 32 inches and 1/4 long!
- You wear mostly 24 month clothing. I can squeeze you into some 18 month old clothing!
- You have four teeth up top. 2 of those are still trying to break thru and two on bottom.
- We aren’t completely off the bottle yet. You still get a nighttime bottle.
- You nap twice a day. Once in the morning for 15-30 minutes and in the afternoon for about 1.5 to 2 hours.
- You don’t handle teething very well. You’ve always been a great sleeper until you started teething. You wake once a night but will go straight back to sleep after mommy rocks you. You go to bed around 7:30 and wake at 6:30 or 7:30. And you will give me a full night of sleep every now and then.
- You aren’t just walking.. you are running. You put your arms behind you and put your head forward and take off! Its hilarious! We call you our little goat! The doctor was very impressed at how good of a walker you are. You have such great balance. I think Jocelynn falls more than you do!
- You are starting to get some interest in bows! FINALLY! You take them off but you bring them to me and want them back in and repeat.
- You are such a little dancer! You can shake your booty better than your momma! I love watching you dance!
- You can say dada, momma, bubba, sissy, dog, ball, baba, nono, bye-bye!
- You blow kisses. You are actually starting to give kisses too which makes me very happy!
- You might be sweet but you have a very mean side. You love hitting. And if they person says “oww” that just makes it more fun to you because you laugh and continue to hit. We are trying to put a stop at this but it is funny watching you my sweet little girl beat up your older siblings!
- I would say your favorite toy is a ball. You love a ball. It is like the best toy ever to you. You will throw it and roll it and scream when you run after it. It is precious.
- You love the Bubble Guppies (you didn’t have much of a choice). You love watching tv while eating your snack and you’ll dance to all of the songs.
- You love shoes! Your siblings never liked them but I can put any pair on you and off you go! Maybe you’ll actually wear pretty shoes because Jocelynn doesn’t.. she’s a tennis shoe kind of gal.
- You have a lovey. Its a huge blanket… and I do mean huge. But you love it and can’t sleep without it. That and you have a small stuffed monkey you love to cuddle at night.
- You love a juice cup! You are so much better at sippy cups than Joc and JP were. You are able to figure any cup out and you can even suck out of a straw!
Happy ONE year my baby girl!! Im so glad to call you mine! You will always make me happy and light up my days!