I am not going to bore you again of how fast this past month has flown by. If you have kids, you know. My sweet miracle baby is growing and changing every single day. Becoming her own little person by the minute of each day. She is amazing. Just that.
At 8 Months-
- You weigh well over 21 lbs.
- I am guessing you are getting closer to 30 inches but we will soon find out at your 9 month appointment!
- You wear 12 month and 12-18 month old clothing.
- Size 5 Diapers
- Broke one tooth!! Yay!!
- Says “mama”, “dada”, “bubba”, “bye-bye”
- Waves bye!
- Sleeps 9-12 hours. You have been waking around 5 am lately but I can give you a small bottle and you will go right back to sleep. I think your teeth are bothering you because you usually never wake up!
- Drinks 3-4 8 oz bottles a day
- Only on finger foods! You are doing so well! You’ve been eating everything we eat for a little over a month now and you clean you plate at every sitting! So proud of you and so glad you’re such a great eater!!