My baby girl is 9 months old! I am a little late posting this (as I am with everything now days) but I sure am glad because she has decided to do so much this past week!
Maddie Rae- At 9 months you:
- Wear a size 5 diaper
- Wear 18 month old clothing (I squeezed you in a 9 month onesie for these photos..as you can tell)
- Have two teeth!!
- Experienced your first “sickness” which was a double ear infection and it was not fun!
- Say “mama” “dada” “ah BALL” “bubba” and “babba”
- Are very much so a daddies girl but you love your mommy too
- Can clap when I say “yay” or sing patty cake
- Pull up but you don’t stand. You just stay on your knees
- Are crawling!! I thought the day would never come. You’ve always been mobile and been able to get to one side of the room from the other but you are crawling to get there now.
- Love to dance!!
- Love your bubba and sissy and give them kisses all the time
- Do not like a toy taken away from you!
- Love bath time! You scream when I get you out
- Sleep 12 hours
- Drinks 3-4 8 oz bottles a day and eats all the things. Literally. I haven’t found a food you don’t like.
Look at those toothier!
Honestly, how beautiful is she? I love how you can see just how loud her personality is in these photos.
You are growing up so fast!! I am starting to plan your ONE year old birthday and it blows my mind!! You are such a beautiful little person inside and out. We don’t know what we would do without you in our lives. You truly are our precious miracle. We love you sweetie.