Yall….seriously? THREE months! I cannot tell yall enough how big of a blessing this little girl is. She is such a happy baby and an angel that we have been so grateful to have and welcome into our family!
- Wears 6 month old clothing! She’s been wearing 6 months for two weeks now. I brought a ton of 3 month old clothing to the beach hoping she could wear it before she outgrew it but NOPE. That baby girl is a healthy one!
- Size 3 diapers!
- Rolls over from tummy to back still. She’s been rolling over since she was 8 weeks! Shell turn on her side when she’s on her back so I’m sure she will be rolling over the other way soon!
- Eats five 6-8 oz bottles a day
- Sleeping 10 hours a night. Hoping to graduate to 12 soon!
- I’m guessing she weighs around 14 or 14 1/2 pounds!
- Still on breast milk but will have formula on some days.
- Loves bath time
- Hate to say it but she loves the TV and it makes her happy hah!
- “ooohhhhss” so good! She loves “talking” so much!
- Getting her upper teeth! JP and Joc didn’t get their first tooth until they were 9 months so this is crazy to me! And Tylenol? Hate it. It helps none whatsoever. Cant wait till her 6 month birthday when she can take Advil hah!
- Loves chewing on her fingers!
- Hates having a wet diaper
Jocelynn woke up from her nap while I was taking Maddie’s pictues and she wanted to join in on the fun. These pictures crack me up! It looks like Maddie is saying “help!”
Here is a comparison of Maddie at 3 months vs the twins at 3 months
Happy 3 Months baby girl! We love you so much and cant imagine our world without you!