I’m linking up with the lovely Megan today over at It’s a Wonderful Life to throw you some midweek randoms!
- As you all know, my back has been hurting me for a while. It was very painful carrying Madelynn and nothing seems to help relieve the pain. I went to the doctor last Friday and he told me I would need an MRI because nothing showed up on my x-ray.
I am having an MRI done on Friday. Hopefully they’ll be able to figure something out!
- If you follow me on IG (if you don’t I’m Jenzant1) you saw my picture I posted of all the clothes I got JP and Joc on Friday! Belk was having a one day sale and I was able to buy $200 worth of clothes for $35. Then I went to Kohl’s and spent $25 and saved $78! Can you say score? I bought everything in 2T in hopes that they’ll be able to wear these things nest summer also! I didn’t buy me anything because I would still like to lose about 20 more lbs.
You cant really see everything in this picture (from IPhone) but I got a ton!
- Speaking of weight loss.. I ordered this from Amazon yesterday
I’m pretty excited about starting! I don’t have the time or the help for me go to the gym so I plan on doing this during nap time or after everyone’s tucked into their cribs;) Have you tried this?
- Madelynn will be four months old in ONE week! It is really blowing my mind at how fast time flies with the second (third) baby. She’s going to be crawling and walking and a year old before I know it!
- JP and Joc are still getting their eye teeth! How long do these dang things take? Because it seems like it has lasted forever already! Poor babies;( Has anyone ever used one of those necklaces on a toddler before? Wonder if it would work or help relieve them of some pain.
- I blow dried and fixed my hair today. I’m writing this down so the hubs wont know it wasn’t in a ponytail all day long. Hah! It will definitely be in a pony tail by the time he gets home though;)
- I’ve been pretty productive with house work the past couple of days. After vacation it took me forever to back in “routine of things” but I feel like I’m finally getting back to myself and my chores. Feels good to be back to our “normal”.
- I’ve got a good review post coming up tomorrow! Its about Wearever products. I reviewed their mattress pads for toddlers/adults. Some great products and ill be glad to share them with you!
- One of my friends via twitter and blogging has started selling women clothing! She is all around awesome and so sweet! I bought a couple of short sleeve pikos from her and they are by far my favorite! She made Jocelynn and JP’s birthday shirts too. Go visit her shop HERE and to check out her kids clothing click here.
What are you mid week randoms? Go link them up!!