Resolutions for 2013
Now usually I’m not a “stick to your resolution” type gal. But really.. who is? Every year it seems to be the same thing. Eat healthy, get fit, loose weight or quit a habit and by February most people have already given up. I don’t want that to happen this year.I want to stick to my goals/resolutions this year and I am going to. So lets start!
- Be the absolute best mom I can be. I have a third child coming to meet us on or around April 14th. It is going to be hard but I want to remind myself daily of the struggles we went thru to start a family in the first place and how we have beaten the odds. I might go crazy some days or loose my patience with three babies under 15 months but I want to remember to take deep breaths because everything WILL be alright. I can do this and I will be the best mom I can be.
- Loose ALL the baby weight… after the baby comes. I really want to get down to my original weight and maybe less than that so I can feel good about myself again. I WANT to feel confident about myself.
- Try and wear “clothes” at least 3 days a week. No I am not naked everyday. But I don’t dress up either. I am usually in my black yoga pants, tshirt, no makeup and tennis shoes. The hubs couldn’t possibly like that? I know when you have a new baby most days are hard to get dressed because you are just going to get spit up or something else on you. Its easier to wear comfy clothes with a new baby but I really want to make it a goal to try and dress up at least 3 times a week. Maybe after I loose the weight because I remember how uncomfortable is right after cesarean (if I have one).
- Walk walk walk. Lets go walking! When the twins were about 4 months old the hubs and I walked everyday! I loved it and I lost weight without even knowing it. It made me feel great and I want to start it again when nugget is old enough.
- Save! I really want to get better about saving money, The hubs and I want to build a house so bad in the near future but we have to learn how to save before we can do that;)
- Get out more! I feel like I’ve been cooped up in this house for a year now. And I really have. Again, its going to be hard loading three babies up but I got this!! The twins will love getting out and going to the park while I hold my little nugget!
- I have about 100 more but I think ill leave you with those 6!!
Ok Jennifer…. LETS DO THIS!!