I thought I said I was going to do better at this right? Well, I have an excuse for this week. We started this week out with a virus! It.was.awful! Im going to catch you up by telling you seven random things from this week!
- Our week started on Sunday when Jocelynn woke up around 5:30 a.m throwing up. I was hoping it was just maybe something she ate but I had a feeling it was more. She went back to sleep and ended up doing it again around 6:30. I put her in bed with me after cleaning her off, washing her sheets and spraying her bed with lysol. All I could think was “please don’t let this go around all of us”. Thankfully it ended up being a 12 hour thing and Jocelynn felt much better later that day. Matt came home on Tuesday not feeling well but felt better the day after.
- Maddie has been a beast lately. I am talking like I do not even know who she is lately! She has been so mean, pitching fits, starting fights, just causing trouble. She has always been kind of “mean” but not like this. I noticed she was cutting her last one year molar. I am hoping thats why she has been like this. If it is not I might have to sit down and read a book about strong willed children. She is technically my second child (I got the two for one special the first time;) and I have heard some things about second children but nothing like how Maddie is. How was your second child? I think Maddie thinks she is the first child.
- I did a preorder for some awesome wine tumblers on IG @JunkbyJenn. Follow along and order one! I finally did add my shop button to my blog! You’ll see on the bottom left sidebar the button that says “Junk by Jenn”. Click on it and it will take you right to my etsy shop!!
- I am 8 lbs aways from my goal weight. I am so close I can taste it. I haven’t cheated on my diet in two weeks and it has really paid off. I usually give myself one night a week (usually the day I weigh in) to eat what I really want for dinner. Well, all I have really wanted is healthy stuff. Plus the virus probably helped me out because I didn’t feel like eating anything in the beginning of the week. Goal weight.. here I come!!
- My babies start MDO on Tuesday!!!! I can’t believe it! I am so excited for them. JP hasn’t been thrilled about it but Jocelynn will tell everyone “I’m going to go to school!” They are only going two days a week from 8:30-12:30 but this is huge for them. They don’t get a whole lot of face time with other kids (other than their siblings). I know JP will cry and Jocelynn might but I am hopping after going to meet the teacher the night before will help them on Tuesday.
- We are going to the beach next weekend!! Only from Friday- Sunday. I wish we were staying longer but Matt has to get back to go to work on Monday. There is a country music festival happening in Panama City Beach next week and we plan on going to it a couple of nights! We also wanted to one last little vacay for the babies before fall gets here!