This week I’m saying SO WHAT to…
- If I have a ton of household chores to do but choose to play with my babies instead. I usually stay on top of things around here but this week has been such a good one (not a lot of fussiness) so those chores can wait until bedtime.
- So what if I had 10 awesome blog posts ideas yesterday and cant remember a.single.one today! I hate when this happens and I try to write them down but for some reason the good post ideas will come to mind while I’m in the midst of taking care of three babies and miss Jocelynn wont let me have the pen/marker back to write them down. Maybe they’ll come to me again soon?
- When the only times I get “mommy breaks” are usually doctor appointments and dentist appointments. Ill take it. Any free time to get a clear head is always good. I get one of these breaks tomorrow because guess what? I have another doctor appointment for my back!
- If I want to buy every single crimson or hound’s-tooth dress, leggings, or shirt for football season. All of the boutiques I follow on IG have crazy cute game day wear right now and I wish I had every single item! Game day here in Alabama (especially if you’re a bama fan) is like Christmas every Saturday. Everyone likes to “dress up” for game day. I usually wear the yoga pants and Roll Tide Tees but this year I’m not pregnant and would like to spice it up a bit!
- If I’m already thinking about baby number 4. Yup, I just dropped that bomb. No, I don’t want one right now. We are too busy with the three we have and my body needs some time to heal from the traumatic past 20 months of carrying 3 babies. I love babies so much and they are such special gifts from God. I hope one day (in 3-4 years) he chooses us to be parents to another wonderful baby.
- If I choose not to be on twitter a lot lately. There seems to be more drama than ever going on twitter and I hate drama. Hate it. There’s no need for it. I have enough of that surrounding me in my real life that I choose not to be “in”. We are grown ups people…. lets act like it.
- If I have to be in a wedding in November and have not started my diet yet! Whoops. I REALLY need to jump on this because you only have so much time to get your dress altered and I would really like to be confident about myself in one of my best friends wedding!
I could name a ton more but I think that’s enough for today hah! What are you saying SO WHAT! to this week?