Lets catch up on these past few weeks, shall we? I have been so busy planning Madelynn’s party, I haven’t had time to talk about our every day life on here! And a lot has been happening! Lets start!
- Maddie’s party is coming together so perfectly it scares me. I have the decorations done, the food planned but not cooked, and the weather is suppose to be pretty. Now I know for a fact that my luck is not that good AT.ALL. I’m the person where if the weather says it is going to be beautiful for a certain day, it ends up being freezing and raining. I’m praying for the best because we are doing her party outside. I can always bring it inside but where am I going to put the bouncy house?? I am so excited to show you all of the decorations, food and especially Madelynn’s birthday outfits..yes that’s plural because my baby is only one once.
- Madelynn went and stayed at the beach with my mom and dad last weekend. They loved having her and I know for a fact that she loved all of that attention. My dad called me while she was staying with them and told me how wonderful she is. She’s happy, she is “go with the flow” and just loves life. I knew that already. That child is in fact amazing and I am glad my parents got to see that with her one on one. She loves her Moomoo and Pops!
- I went out on my very first girls night last Monday night. My mom and Maddie had just gotten back and mom spent the night with us to help Matt out so I could go meet some friends! Blogging friends in fact! I started talking to these girls via twitter about a year ago and we’ve been texting ever since. Lindsay moved to Alabama and doesn’t live too far from me and Whitney ,who’s actually sisters with Lindsay, lives in Texas but she was here visiting her sister! You can view Lindsay’s Blog HERE. I love them! Felt so good to talk IRL and just sit and enjoy dinner and a couple (or maybe more) drinks.
- Its been warming up..FINALLY! So we have started back walking in the evenings. You know that time you need to burn before dinner or after bath time until bedtime? We love our family walks and the twins love it too! They even walk themselves now because they refuse to ride in a stroller. Jocelynn pushes her own stroller and baby! We walk a little over a mile and they walk the whole way! Great way to get some energy out and family time in!
- With the weather warming up, we have been fishing a lot! JP is all about his “pishing pole” and “prowing it”. It is in his blood because his daddy loves it and always has. I’m glad we are creating this as a hobby at such a young age because they really do enjoy it. Matt’s dad kept Madelynn on Sunday so we could take just the twins and they had such a good time! Jocelynn loves the part after you catch the fish because she will hold them and take them to the bucket all by herself! That child isn’t scared of anything (except big animals).
- We have gotten rid of the paci, yet again. The first time went well and then they got sick. I caved because they were sick so we just now started taking them again. They still get them at night and in the car and will probably get it for a while with those. I totally believe in rewarding (or maybe bribing) your children so the first day of not having our packs, we went to walmart and got balloons!
- Every time my mom comes in to help out, Jocelynn has to wear her glasses. This child cracks me up. These are reading glasses and I know she can’t see with them on because I can’t see with them on! I told my mom it is going to effect her vision when she grows up! But whatever makes the child happy, right?
Wishing everyone a wonderful day on this beautiful Tuesday (we are having)!!